Monday 26 September 2016

How to Set Data Usage Alerts in Jio Sim Phone from using My Jio App

How to Set Data Usage Alerts in Jio Sim Phone from using My Jio App




1. Make sure My Jio app install in your Phone.


2. Open My Jio app in your Phone.
3. Select My Jio app section and tap on Open button

4. In the next screen tap on Skip Sign in
5. Now select Usage button.
6. Choose data section and click on settings button. (You can find settings button in top right corner.)

7. Set your data usage limit in percentage and tap on submit.

1 comment:

  1. I want to openly thank Binary H. for his service… he helped me from infidelity
    and lies of my cheating husband. he was able to hack his cell phone so i
    listen to every call he makes or receives, hacked his whatapps, email and
    Facebook, without him finding out,it really helped my lawyer during my
    divorce i have been scammed so many times but Binary H. is the best hacker
    i have met,he helped me regain my freedom…i know there are lots of people
    out there looking for proof and evidences about one thing or the other.
    Be open and confide in him so he can be at the best of his service to you.

    Do contact him via email Binaryhacker016@gmail.com ….
    Tell him i referred you for swift response....

    ReplyDelete